Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

cole

Aspiring Trainer
6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for both sixth generation and seventh generation. I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!:

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100, and are of the Japanese region. They are legal to breed with. I use them myself. But I wouldn't take them online to battle with just in case. This only applies to the Ditto from seventh
generation!

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

RULES

1) I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon

2) All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random. Also please nickname the Pokemon you choose "Yakkov". Its easier for me to find it that way.​

3) Make sure you list the Ditto you want at level 91+ and let me know when its up on the GTS

Note: Only one Ditto to each person! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

As for my information, please use this:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pokébeach-breeding-guide.131586/

Happy Ditto Collecting!

I have deposited a Clawitzer named Yakkov, it's on the sixth gen gts. Can I get a 6IV adamant ditto? Thanks!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi! could I get a modest 6IV Ditto, I uploaded a female inkay lvl 44 named Yakkov, my trainer name is Maru

Is this in Seventh Gen?
I have deposited a Clawitzer named Yakkov, it's on the sixth gen gts. Can I get a 6IV adamant ditto? Thanks!

Sure, give me a few to relax before I do so :3

Edit: I can't connect to the GTS on ORAS atm. I might need to try later.

Edit 2: I guess I was able to get on :3 Ditto Sent!

Last edited:

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Yakkov,

this is an unbelievably awesome service! Thanks in advance!
I already added you as a friend and put up a Pokemon for you to trade with, but since I'm not really good at all this, I'll just post here as well. Just to make sure I did everything I have to for this sweet Ditto. I prefer a modest Ditto tbh, but that's not necessary, by any means. Playing on Pokemon Moon (Gen 7).
Much much appreciated!

Hairy~~

Ianfrz

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! Can I have a jolly Ditto?

I deposited a Raticate lvl 33. My nick is Ian Ferrari and the game is Pokémon Moon.

Thanks in advance :D

Yakkov

Hey Yakkov,

this is an unbelievably awesome service! Thanks in advance!
I already added you as a friend and put up a Pokemon for you to trade with, but since I'm not really good at all this, I'll just post here as well. Just to make sure I did everything I have to for this sweet Ditto. I prefer a modest Ditto tbh, but that's not necessary, by any means. Playing on Pokemon Moon (Gen 7).
Much much appreciated!

Hairy~~

Sure no problem. But what Pokemon did you deposit?

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, it is a Golbat Lv 43 :) Named Yakkov. Still up there and waiting for its trade :D Thanks in advance again^^

Yakkov

Got it! Thank you so much! :D

Would you have a japanese / non-american Ditto like this by any chance?

That Ditto should have the JPN tag. I believe it does at least. It should work for the Masuda Method.

Ianfrz

Aspiring Trainer
That Ditto should have the JPN tag. I believe it does at least. It should work for the Masuda Method.

It seems this one is american, it doesn’t have the tag... could you trade it for a Japanese one? Doesn’t have to be Jolly!

But I’m really grateful anyway! Thank you so much!

Yakkov

It seems this one is american, it doesn’t have the tag... could you trade it for a Japanese one? Doesn’t have to be Jolly!

But I’m really grateful anyway! Thank you so much!

Sure, what is your friend code?