Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Got the Ditto! Thank you so very much! Let so breeding time begin (after all the preparation with Destiny Knot and what not ._.) :D
Have a good one!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Got the Ditto! Thank you so very much! Let so breeding time begin (after all the preparation with Destiny Knot and what not ._.) :D
Have a good one!

Sure, glad I could help =3

Gtrainer

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I deposited a level 44 Boldore nicknamed Yakkov, and I'd be so grateful if you could give me a 6 IV Ditto preferably Jolly/Timid or I'll also take it with any nature.

This is on Pokemon Sun

Thank you so much

Hey Yakkov I think you're doing a great thing here!

You might have missed mine, which is no big deal at all.

Gonna try my luck again to request for a ditto :)

Many thanks!!

Yakkov

Hey Yakkov I think you're doing a great thing here!

You might have missed mine, which is no big deal at all.

Gonna try my luck again to request for a ditto :)

Many thanks!!

The same Pokemon right? Nicknamed Yakkov?

Roaaa

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there is any way i could get a 6iv Jolly ditto? I've deposited a Pinsir level 50 for a level 91+ Ditto in pokemon sun and moon, thank you very much in advance.
My ign is Fenia

leporibae

fairy type fanatic
hiya! could I get a 6IV modest Ditto please? I'm gonna be breeding for some shinies so if it's ok I'd love to snag one with a Japan tag!
I'm putting a lv 60 Nuzleaf nicknamed Yakkov up now, I'll make sure to ask for a lv 91+ Ditto for it c:
thanks a bunch, I hope you're having a lovely morning/day/evening/whenever!

edit: ugh, it got sniped ;__; I'll put a lv 53 Hawlucha named Yakkov up, if it gets sniped too then just lemme know and I'll find something else lmao

Last edited:

Yakkov

Hey there is any way i could get a 6iv Jolly ditto? I've deposited a Pinsir level 50 for a level 91+ Ditto in pokemon sun and moon, thank you very much in advance.
My ign is Fenia

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

hiya! could I get a 6IV modest Ditto please? I'm gonna be breeding for some shinies so if it's ok I'd love to snag one with a Japan tag!
I'm putting a lv 60 Nuzleaf nicknamed Yakkov up now, I'll make sure to ask for a lv 91+ Ditto for it c:
thanks a bunch, I hope you're having a lovely morning/day/evening/whenever!

edit: ugh, it got sniped ;__; I'll put a lv 53 Hawlucha named Yakkov up, if it gets sniped too then just lemme know and I'll find something else lmao

Ditto Sent!

Edit: I just realized you said a Modest Ditto. I just sent a 6 IV Ditto with a JPN tag. My apologizes. I can trade you a modest one for that.

leporibae

fairy type fanatic
Ditto Sent!

Edit: I just realized you said a Modest Ditto. I just sent a 6 IV Ditto with a JPN tag. My apologizes. I can trade you a modest one for that.
thank you so much! c: I’ll check my DS in just a few to make sure it went through okay. and no worries, I still have a good number of Pokémon with various natures lying around in my bank, so I can work with a non-modest Ditto just fine~
thanks again, it means a lot to me! ;u;

Roaaa

Aspiring Trainer
Ditto Sent!
Ahh sorry for bothering but this guy doesnt seem to have another region tag, would you mind changing this for a non american one? I'd appreciste it if you did, if this is a problem i can just go look for other region pokemon to breed with the ditto :3

Yakkov

Ahh sorry for bothering but this guy doesnt seem to have another region tag, would you mind changing this for a non american one? I'd appreciste it if you did, if this is a problem i can just go look for other region pokemon to breed with the ditto :3

That is not issue. Just make sure to clarify that you want the JPN tag. I have both English and Japanese Ditto.

If you want, we can trade via friend code. I just need your code to do the swap.

Roaaa

Aspiring Trainer
That is not issue. Just make sure to clarify that you want the JPN tag. I have both English and Japanese Ditto.

If you want, we can trade via friend code. I just need your code to do the swap.
ahh really sorry about that, i missunderstood and thought that all were japanese hehe this is my friend code i'll add you right now!
FC: 5172-3113-3356 (as Roa)
thanks a lot for your help <3

Yakkov

ahh really sorry about that, i missunderstood and thought that all were japanese hehe this is my friend code i'll add you right now!

Alright thanks! Let me add you :3

Yakkov

My in game name is Yakkov, so I will cya online soon.

DucklettMasterSilvally

Aspiring Trainer
Are they still available? If so, I would like a Sassy one. Nothing beats sassy purple blobs! I’ll put up a Jangmo-O named Yakkov. IGN Erick, UM.

Last edited: