Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi there I have left a level 54 Raticate named Yakkov on the GTS asking for a 91+ Ditto preferably Modest or Adamant and Japanese! It being from a different country is the most important thing for me! I really appreciate this a lot! Thank you!

Heya I've put a lvl 58 pelipper on the gts named Yakkov. If I could get a ditto with modest or adamant nature that'd be a great help:) thanks very much for the long service as well!

Ditto Sent!

Jenna

Aspiring Trainer
hello i hope u still do this, i would really like to have a hasty ditto
i have set up a lv 44 granbull
my ign is Jenna and i am from germany
thx in advance :)

Yakkov

hello i hope u still do this, i would really like to have a hasty ditto
i have set up a lv 44 granbull
my ign is Jenna and i am from germany
thx in advance :)

I don't have any Hasty nature Japanese Ditto. I have English though.

Jenna

Aspiring Trainer
as long as it has 6iv i don't care much about the nature or the region :) i am just thankful for your giveaway

Yakkov

as long as it has 6iv i don't care much about the nature or the region :) i am just thankful for your giveaway

Alright, though I need you to chance the level from 91+ to 21 to 30 please. My Hasty Ditto is only level 30.

Jonte932

Aspiring Trainer
Hey mate! do you still have any foreign (non english) 6IV dittos? :) Nature doesn't matter much aslong as the ditto isn't ENG

Yakkov

I'll do it later today, Ty, any specific level?

1) I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon

2) All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random. Also please nickname the Pokemon you choose "Yakkov". Its easier for me to find it that way.

3) Make sure you list the Ditto you want at level 91+ and let me know when its up on the GTS