Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Well, thinking it wont means that as long as it does eventually finish, even if it is someone else writing a crappy ending, it will be faster than we think.
Or you know, the fact that thinking is fast means you lied to us, but you would never do that would you Vom?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Well, thinking it wont means that as long as it does eventually finish, even if it is someone else writing a crappy ending, it will be faster than we think.
Or you know, the fact that thinking is fast means you lied to us, but you would never do that would you Vom?
I won't allow for the ending to be a crappy one, dw.

Also, I wouldn't lie to you guys <3

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Shhhhhhhhhhhh you guys, my last exam is on Monday :U

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I prob shouldn't have told you that. Damn it.

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Shhhhhhhhhhhh you guys, my last exam is on Monday :U

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I prob shouldn't have told you that. Damn it.

Good Luck :U and for the sake of your grades I will withhold all comments about how untimely you are until Monday... (Man that is going to feel like forever :p)

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Yeah I waited past Monday, and is there anything new? no, of course not... I have to tell them to post something new.

This game is still active, technically.

@Vom so uh how did you do on your exam go xD

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
No school =/= Free time 24/7 >:L

___________________________________________________________you'd be surprised at how much I still have to write. Take that as you will ;o

Well... Pokebeach is not like your job or anything so I guess you don't have to spend like 3+ hours on it if you don't want to :eek:

But this game has gone on for a really long time and it would be nice for you to finish what you started :p

Status
Not open for further replies.