'Dragon Majesty: Ultra Necrozma Figure Collection' Announced!

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
They won't do it. Look at Skymin EX. Rather than a re-print or some special Roaring Skies collection box with say Mega Rayquaza and Skymin, they just gave us more Roaring Skies.

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YES BABY
I've been waiting for this to happen! My only hopes are that I wish that it doesn't do that stupid "through the floor" nonsense like with the Mega Rayquaza figure a couple of years ago.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
SO INVEST IN IT! This is the next amazing budget deck! I’ve already got the other cards, so this will save tons of money!
The point being made was don't invest in the ultra necrozmas until the price drop (thanks to the box) occurs, or else people will be losing money by buying a card that goes down in price not too long after they buy it at the higher price.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
The point being made was don't invest in the ultra necrozmas until the price drop (thanks to the box) occurs, or else people will be losing money by buying a card that goes down in price not too long after they buy it at the higher price.
Ok. Didn’t get that

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Tapu Lele GX box please
Japan had a re-print of Lele GX last year and is getting a GX per pack set this year.

At least make Lele more obtainable for people.
We are getting an “Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection” thoug it may contain the baby forms (Heynick) with like a jumbo of one of the four GXs

Gardevoirgx

Aspiring Trainer
We are getting an “Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection” thoug it may contain the baby forms (Heynick) with like a jumbo of one of the four GXs

I think I saw a French one like that earlier,
It's sad to see some of my friends can't get into competitive play because they don't have Leles.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
It's sad to see some of my friends can't get into competitive play because they don't have Leles.
They’re amazingly difficult to find, so the not super serious players are not able to get them and use them.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
No. That’s the Tapu Lele-GX Collection box. The Island Guardian-GX Premium Collection should likely feature all 4

fluffy_trex

Delcatty lady
This art is so much better that the art from the set! Will surely use this one in my deck.

Also: "Ultra Necrozma’s new artwork presumably originates from Japan’s GX Battle Boost set, which releases in November."
Shouldn't that be 'GX ultra shiny'? :)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Looks like a half decent box, depending on how much you want the packs (a lot for me) and the figure (for me, that’s like gold.)

The Red Genesect

The robot that made it past Captcha
This is cool and all, but we need a Rayquaza GX box. Have you seen the prices on Amazon? But I would trade my soul for that figure.