Discussion Forbidden Light Meta Discussion and Future Meta

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all, welcome to my first article where I'm using Pokebeach as a practicing platform before I write more articles on hopefully my own website. (Link below is still a work in progress.)

Anyways, Today I present to you a whole heap of statistics that may be helpful for your next deck. All results are from the 17th June to the 19th of May. This time period includes Regionals such as; Melbourne and Sheffield. SPE's like. Cancun and Tours, and Finally League Cups from America, Europe and South America.
Lets get cracked into it. When I was looking through the results Necrozma had a lot more success that Ultra necrozma which could be the reason for the under performance of Buzzroc. Buzzroc was also cornered in with options this past month with the popularity of Garb and Necrozma. Therefore a roaring success of Zoro variants, but with the early aggression and flexibility of buzzroc it still remains the most popular deck. When the next round of events we would probably see this scenario happen again with Garb and Zoro being popular. With bulu being practically dead and the lower presence of fighting (buzz). Zororoc was able to safely crush the competition with highest succession rates. This month has definitely seen the meta triangle change completely with new collections of variants springing into success while others burrow back into top 16. Here are the Statistics. If there is anything missing or you want more information feel free to msg me in this thread.
gallery
Screenshot-7-LI-750949932
Capture-750949884
Screenshot-5-LI-750949902
Screenshot-9-LI-750950261
:):)

Last edited: