Finished Inter-Forum Hydra Mafia Event - Looking For Teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Some of you might just remember the Mafia Championships that were posted about earlier this year, which Celever did quite well in! In a similar vein, we've been invited to participate in a Hydra Event (details here, at Mafia Universe), and thanks Celever for forwarding this invite on. ^.^

If you'd don't know what Hydra Mafia is, read this from @Thingyman himself:
Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here!

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

We can have as many teams of two enter as we like, so if you're interested, drop a message here and find a partner, by the deadline of November 19. To sign up, post over at the Mafia Universe thread, and be sure to let us know here, so we can cheer you along!

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Anyone want to team up with me for this event? I’m not that good but I think it would be fun,

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I'd be down on working with someone, but these MU games are really really long if you remember. Every day phase (assuming 48 hours like Cel's) will have about 600 posts. So just be prepared to catch up with that.
Though they do have an automatic ISO feature (which would be great if we could have :U) that makes managing posts a lot easier. Though that means that everyone is pretty much expected to have an ISO on every other player at all times!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I do plan to join it. I don't mind partnering with anyone. My approach of Mafia is abit unconventional. so heads up

Thingyman

Aspiring Trainer
I do plan to join it. I don't mind partnering with anyone. My approach of Mafia is abit unconventional. so heads up

I hope you find someone, DracLord! We're gonna let the sign-ups run for a few more days, so you still have a bit of time. If you can't find someone, but still want to play, I can maybe help you partner up with someone from another community for a so-called "refugee team".

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'll participate with whoever wants me. Sorry for late response to the thread, I told someone to post here on Discord but they didn't. *aggressive glance*

Thingyman

Aspiring Trainer
In case you guys become a confirmed pair, make sure to post in the thread today and I'll send you the forms - I think the dude scheduling it wants to do it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.