Finished Kingdoms VIII - The Broken Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I, Commander bbninjas of Prank Patrol, declare war on Vracken of the soon-to-be-defunct Kingdom of the Everflowing Chalace!

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Why does everyone want to challenge me
I TOTAL EPICNESS lord of the kingdom of Oreborne accept your challenge DOS

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
For someone of the simple pacifist village, you spend a remarkable amount of time causing wars...!

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
I, Nick of the Colony of "Greenland", decline your challenge as i have no quarrel with you, @Blakers .
Are you sure? If you decline, you lose 2 land. If I win, you'll only lose 1, and you even get gold and a rank for your Pokémon out of it too. If it's that you're worried about your Pokémon, then should I be the winner, I will not take any of your Pokémon.

For someone of the simple pacifist village, you spend a remarkable amount of time causing wars...!
But I'm not even in any wars yet! Maybe it's a pacifist village because nobody wants to fight me?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
The Kingdom whose name cannot be remembered declares a holy war on @Brave Vesperia for daring to follow such a lesser religion. Mark your people as converted already to the great old ones of the sea

The Fighting - Fighting Fight to the Death by Fighting a Fight will accept, and simply PUNCH our way through the waters of war! For what flow does a river have if blocked by an enormous dam of men!?

Blakers

Oh, just a side note for everyone I end up battling during the game, my Showdown name is Blakers0405.

Blakers

We can challenge two people today. And you can only be challenged twice, meaning you can fight up to 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.