Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
##VOTE:GM DracLord

We messed up big time!!

@mordacazir - the prove for you that I'm not indie is that I'm not voting you right now because you are dead at L-1. So quick!! Vote GM DracLord, before he votes you and wins the game.. I'll post my case on both of you and how I got to the conclusion GM Drac is the indie 99.99% later, but really, that should be enough for you to vote before he gets online.

Very important question: Because of morda's hated ability (say it is true, blah blah you can't confirm or deny) if GM Drac votes him, will it be enough for him to be lynched ? (according to that ability)

If Morda does have that ability then only one vote would be required to lynch him

Morda, to be honest, if you are the indie after all of that, you deserve to win, but I really think that is next to 0 chance.

Anyway, if I'm right, then this game's end is going to be determined by who's going to be here first. (and finish reading, and understanding, and posting, and having good internet connection).

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Use ever watchful on Scattered mind
Ehmmmm, I'm going to Liverpool this weekend and ill be leaving tommorow so it will be really hard for me to do anything pokebeach related there. I have like 13 hours left before I go to sleep and ill be leaving immediatly after I've slept. So that's a problem. I'll be back on monday. So I miss 4 days.
All good ^w^
I hope you have fun in Liverpool!!!

Your update will be coming through soon ^w^
Is it too late to spend lal my hearts?
And thanks
nah, you still got time. You have 10, do you want to?
Yes please.
What do you know, you give and you shall receive!! Oh. Sorry to tell you, but they really don't get much worse than this.

Idol: The Chaos Vortex

This Item disrupts the game. When you obtain this Idol, your active ability will target a random player, potentially even yourself!!
-_- :D Why did I do that
Haha, it was a fine idea. The day is probably going to end today, why not spin the wheel? :p
You attempted in to Investigate Mordacazir, and found he targeted Mordacazir in the night.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Game Over!

"Well, that was fast... I hardly had time to play my new game." DoS said with a whimper "Oh well, it looks like I'll have plenty of time now. Hades won't be having another one of these any time soon. I think his ego took a hit after seeing his minions get eliminated."

You are The Chaos Kin and you are aligned with Yourself. A being of pure evil. You once possessed Palutena and used her, as well as Pit’s body, to wreak havoc on the Earth. Sadly, Pit managed to regain control of his body, free Palutena, and strike you down. He didn’t even let you get one final victim, that being Dark Pit. However, now you’re back and you want revenge. Let the chaos begin!

Ability Update
Active Ability: Idol Mimicry - Captain Flare
Once each night, you will learn the Name and Effects of a Random Ability of a Living Player.

Active Ability: Fly By
You have wings! You can fly! Perhaps that means you’ll be able to use them to find out information. Once per night, you may target a player. You will learn that player's role name (or safeclaim name).

Passive Ability: Possession
You might not have been able to take down Dark Pit, but maybe that was a good thing. You’ve taken control of him for this game in order to win. It also appears he has some sort of connection with Pit, interesting. On Night 0, you will receive the link to a quicktopic that you will be able to talk in.

Unlocked
Passive Ability: Unburdened
Although Dark Pit allows you to hide in plain sight during the day, his body does make it easier for you to be seen. However, it seems as though his connection to Pit is a strong one, so you can afford to dispose of him once Pit is gone. When the player with Pit as a role (or safeclaim) dies, your actions will not be able to be tracked.

Win Condition: Be the last one standing.

Originally
Active Ability: Idol Mimicry

Your ability to appear as those you defeat has granted you a myriad of abilities. One such effect if you may choose to consume an Idol. Any player with this Idol immediately loses it, and you gain the effects of that Idol as this ability. You may choose to activate this ability once, and during the night.

Which means...

Town wins!

You are Dark Lord Gaol and you are aligned with Skyworld. You may not look like it, but you’re actually a human. Although, you certainly didn’t act human when you were trapped inside that cursed armour. I mean, what human fires on their own kind and acts as as a general in the Underworld army?! However, after you were saved from its curse you learned to control your armour, and now you want to get revenge on the army that imprisoned you.

Active Ability: Ever Watchful
The reason you were trapped in the first place was because of spying on the Underworld. The rules of this game thankfully don’t allow the Underworld to do things like they did to you, so why not do some more snooping? Each night, you may PM the name of a player. You will learn who they targeted that night.

Passive Ability: Cursed Armour
When you were discovered as a spy, you were sealed in Cursed Armour. While you may hate it now, even you cannot deny its ability to protect you. If you would get killed in the night, you instead will survive. However you will lose this ability.

Passive Ability: Underworld Ire
Unfortunately you are hated for your leading of the Underworld army. Many of the gods distrust you, even your friend Magnus cannot deny you're a threat, and your actions. Due to this, you require one less vote to be lynched.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld
You are Viridi and you are aligned with Skyworld. As the Goddess of Nature you care for the environment like it’s your own child. Well, technically it is. You hate humans due to their carelessness for the environment. However, even though humans are a threat to nature, Hades is even more of a threat. So for the time being, as much as you don’t like it, you’ve sided with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Reset Bomb Depot

Ooh look! A magic plant factory that produces pretty, colourful, giant seeds! Well, they also return the area surrounding them to its natural state and serve as a threat to humans, but let’s not think of that for now. Once during the game at night, you may PM the name of a player. You will throw a reset bomb at them and kill them.

Active Ability: Gift of Nature
Flowers, trees, butterflies, and then there’s everything else in nature that wants to eat everyone but for the sake of this ability let’s forget about those. Each night you may PM the name of a player. That player will receive extra hearts equal to the night phase (e.g. On night 2 they will receive an extra 2 hearts, and on night 3 they will receive an extra 3 hearts).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

Everyone can talk in thread now.

Links to extra stuff
https://quicktopic.com/52/H/GW8UprTq2dQLa The Underworld - Dead chat
https://quicktopic.com/52/H/Wptijm88ryGw4 Angel Chat - Neighbour chat
https://quicktopic.com/52/H/UZRivLUQ86PV Hades' Playthings - Scum chat
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pz5T8nJsDU2xLlPk8pGukkPKWtCrNAuF1keXK761h6w/edit - Master Doc
Note: The things in the Master Doc may differ from what you received

Thank you guys for playing! And I also gotta thank Vracken, hosting with me at times must've been a bit challenging. ^^; Aside from that, we had fun hosting. If you got any questions, feel free to ask! Also I wouldn't expect a postgame, if any of you remember OitC, Im not the best at those :x

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
We won! Yay :D. I actually forgot about the 1 less vote required to be lynched ability so wow, that was close.
We messed up big time!!

@mordacazir - the prove for you that I'm not indie is that I'm not voting you right now because you are dead at L-1. So quick!! Vote GM DracLord, before he votes you and wins the game.. I'll post my case on both of you and how I got to the conclusion GM Drac is the indie 99.99% later, but really, that should be enough for you to vote before he gets online.
Also, to @rainyman123 Why did you keep prisoning me? I honestly thought that you were the Indie 100%.
Also, I've never claimed this ability:
Passive Ability: Cursed Armour
When you were discovered as a spy, you were sealed in Cursed Armour. While you may hate it now, even you cannot deny its ability to protect you. If you would get killed in the night, you instead will survive. However you will lose this ability.
I think my role was pretty strong compared to the other roles, but I really liked my role.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Yes!! I still got it! I needed that after mirdo and rainy's cases failure. :)
I hate it that you weren't the indy °L°

Aaaaaaanyway. Another Mafia Game another mirdo misslynch. Congrats to you guys for winning it regardless.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Props to @scattered mind and @mordacazir for that turbo lynch! And props to morda for endgaming twice in a row now!

Considering I was the D1 lynch, I had a lot of time to watch this and take over the dead chat >:I. I never really felt like I got to see the idols shine, and was hoping for more discussion on that. But @double o squirtle and @Vracken, you guys hosted an awesome game I wish I could've been a part of for longer!

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Are we going to take this time to talk about the big dying elephant in the room called Pokebeach Mafia?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
It pretty hard for me to win since i know that goth morda nor sm would vote the other person... to bad the scum died out so early, i was hoping they would atleast take more townie..

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
It pretty hard for me to win since i know that goth morda nor sm would vote the other person... to bad the scum died out so early, i was hoping they would atleast take more townie..

You only needed to vote mord to win because of his Hated ability. As usual, well played GM Drac :)

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Are we going to take this time to talk about the big dying elephant in the room called Pokebeach Mafia?

What is there to say about it? I mean big part of it is probably that a lot of people are on holiday right now. So that contributes a lot to the quite high inactivity in this round

Status
Not open for further replies.