• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Mega Gardy (post-Fairy Rise)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 22
3x Gardevoir-EX STS
3x M Gardevoir-EX STS
2x Dragonite-EX EVO
4x Giratina Fairy Rise
2x Exeggcute PLB
3x Shaymin-EX ROS
2x Tapu Lele-GX GRI
1x Magearna ULP
1x Marshadow SLG
1x Hoopa EX AOR

Trainers: 30
3x Mega Turbo
1x Guzma
3x Ultra Ball
1x Computer Search
2x Battle Compressor
4x VS Seeker
2x Professor Sycamore
1x N
1x Cynthia
1x Colress
3x Sky Field
2x Mysterious Treasure
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Gardevoir Spirit Link
2x Choice Band

Energy: 8
8x Fairy

Last edited:

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
^_^ I'm also working on a M-Gardevoir STS expanded deck. Here's some thoughts:

You really don't need Exeggcute with 4 Giratina from Fairy Rise. Exeggcute doesn't deal spread damage and is really unfortunate to start with since it's easy K.O. material. The new alternative is a lot better.

Primal Clash Gardevoir is way better in this deck since it can attack for 1 energy. Crucial for dealing damage early on which leads to K.O's. Plus Choice Band helps you recover 50 damage.

Also I'm missing a few cards like Guzma, Trainers' Mail and an Ace Spec card like Computer Search or Life Dew (works well with Magearna) I think you can remove 1 Rescue Stretcher or a Mega Turbo to make place for some of these.

Also Colress isn't as reliable as Cynthia. Since you're not running a lot of supporters I would replace him.

jessalakasam

^_^ I'm also working on a M-Gardevoir STS expanded deck. Here's some thoughts:

You really don't need Exeggcute with 4 Giratina from Fairy Rise. Exeggcute doesn't deal spread damage and is really unfortunate to start with since it's easy K.O. material. The new alternative is a lot better.

Primal Clash Gardevoir is way better in this deck since it can attack for 1 energy. Crucial for dealing damage early on which leads to K.O's. Plus Choice Band helps you recover 50 damage.

Also I'm missing a few cards like Guzma, Trainers' Mail and an Ace Spec card like Computer Search or Life Dew (works well with Magearna) I think you can remove 1 Rescue Stretcher or a Mega Turbo to make place for some of these.

Also Colress isn't as reliable as Cynthia. Since you're not running a lot of supporters I would replace him.
Exeggcute is mainly for UB. Starting it isn't a big deal, as my opponent's only taking 2 prize KOs.

Gardy from STS is better as it does 100 to Zoro

I forgot to put Guzma and a Ace Spec. I always forget something XD

Colress is better cause Giratina guarantees you have at least 4 (or 6 with eggs)

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Hoopa EX is a must especially with those mysterious treasures also sense your not going the d-valley direction 4 mega turbos would be better.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I don't have space for either :p
You could if you took out magearna and choice band and the reason for that is you dont need it. Zoro is unable to be ohko'd and you hit buzz and others for weakness. Anything you dont hit for weakness you can pile on damage with giratina

jessalakasam

You could if you took out magearna and choice band and the reason for that is you dont need it. Zoro is unable to be ohko'd and you hit buzz and others for weakness. Anything you dont hit for weakness you can pile on damage with giratina
Zoro can be 1-shot.
With 4 Giratina a Choice Band and 5 discards

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
IMO 4 Mega Turbo is unnecessary, this isn't Brilliant Arrow Gardevoir and the 2 energy requirment doesn't require intensive charging. You can only use it once you have a Mega Gardevoir on the field and by that time you most likely already have an Energy attached to your Gardevoir EX. I don't think you'll have a problem chain attacking with a few less copies.

Last edited:

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
IMO 4 Mega Turbo is unnecessary, this isn't Brilliant Arrow Gardevoir and the 2 energy requirment doesn't require intensive charging. You can only use it once you have a Mega Gardevoir on the field and by that time you most likely already have an Energy attached to your Gardevoir EX. I don't think you'll have a problem chain attacking with a few less copies.
If you miss an attachment or they knock out your first gardevoir after your second turn you will have no energy on the board without mega turbo so yes 4 is good you need that acceleration to be good it's why garde is bad in standard right now

jessalakasam

If you miss an attachment or they knock out your first gardevoir after your second turn you will have no energy on the board without mega turbo so yes 4 is good you need that acceleration to be good it's why garde is bad in standard right now
Gardy's good in standard I brought it to NAIC....

But I faced 5 ZoroPod and only 1 each of Necrozma/Malamar and Buzzwole

Drifloon14

Aspiring Trainer
I prefer the max potion dimension valley route, but this looks solid. I do suggest adding an odd prize attacker such fairy tapu lele to deal with cards like hoopa as well as giratina ex, also one shots ray gxs.