• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Please Help Me Make My Deck Work! Whiscash Landslip Deck

Smatter

Mudslapper
Hi guys, so Whiscash is my favorite pokemon and I know this wont ever be the best deck but I wanted to make one with this new Whiscash card because Landslip is a really fun move and this is the only viable whiscash card up to this point. Below is my current deck list. I have been winning about 1 out of every 3 battles with this deck and am looking for pointers to make it work better. Basically my goal is to get as many whiscash on the field built up with energy as quickly as possible and use a pokedex to make sure the top 3 cards of my deck are energy to do the most damage. Wishful baton helps my next whiscash get ready and it works decently, but inconsistently. Obviously we need a lot of energies in this deck for this card to work. What do you suggest?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 10

* 4 Barboach GRI 70
* 3 Whiscash GRI 71
* 3 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 16

* 4 Pokédex EVO 82
* 2 Rotom Dex—Poké Finder Mode BUS 122
* 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Mallow GRI 127

##Energy - 34

* 2 Strong Energy FFI 104
* 28 Fighting Energy 6
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Hey,

I think 4 Max Elixir and 3 Mallow is way more consistent for this deck since you are trying to charge uo the wiscash for 300 damage.
An extra Cynthia to draw is good too.

Since you are milling lots of cards you can add rescue stretcher or pal pad.
Also you should run escape ropes and an extra Guzma so you can charge energies on the bench with wiscash then switch it to your active.

Hope i helped.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
-1 A-Vulpix (3?)
-2 Cynthia (you’ll pull up Energy every time.)
-2 Rotom Dex PFM (idea time: swap for Mallow)
-4 Pokédex (idea time: rely on Mallow)
-2 Wish Baton (for Choice Band.)

+1 Whiscash (4-3 is theme deck math.)
+2 Max Elixir (need 4 for smooth running.)
+2 Mallow (instead of the ‘Dex.)
+3 Choice Band (OHKO’s meta with 2 NRG on top.)
+3 Skyla (search, search, search.)

So really, I made your deck be more efficient running off Mallow. 230 OHKO’s the meta, and you still have a chance of 330.
This would be real good if you could get your hands on a Lele or two to get Mallow efficiently.