Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
What a nice surprise!

Dear houseguests,
I think I have to say something to help on my case, or at least give it a try. So here we go...

Last week, some information came up to my ears (actually my eyes because I read it) stating that during Violet's nomination, she contacted many of you by PM offering some kind of "immunity" from her part in exchange for voting in her favor. The results of the votation (6-2) show that a large part of you accessed to that petition. Well, I'm not going to do that. Instead, I prefer to write a general post for all of you.

Lorde nominated me saying I am "a great threat to all of us in this game". I really appreciate those words, but I don't consider myself a threat to all of you. I can ensure I am very loyal to the people that want to play together and startegize looking for the best future of the game. But don't betray me like Lorde just did, trying to work with me in this nomination and then ending up nominating me.
My main rivals in this game are Violet and Lorde. My intention is to aim all my cannons to them. If you give me the opportunity to stay in the house, I can try to do it like I did past week. That way the other players will be "safe" from me because my focus will be on both of them. If I leave the house, Violet and Lorde will go after all of you because they are allied. Just contact me if you need me to clarify something or if I can help you with anything.

We've had a fun past couple weeks, huh, Mariano?
I told myself before this game started that it was going to be an interesting game.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
We've had a fun past couple weeks, huh, Mariano?
I told myself before this game started that it was going to be an interesting game.
Haha yes! I totally agree. You can't negate that this game became a lot more interesting since the beggining of this "mini-war" between us ;).
Let me tell you something: you are a great player.

Nyora

A Cat
I really don't care if everyone sees my vote but for some reason I can't reply in the convos and I can't risk another warning so sorry but I'm voting nebby bagginton.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 5-2... @Nebby Baggington
is still in this game! Sorry Mariano! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Also, everyone voted on time this week! Thanks so much guys! Week 6 will be up either today or tomorrow and with it, a familiar face will return with a powerful advantage, and a new twist will take hold...

This is Quaking, signing out!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 6 - Part 1 - Looking Back...

As all of you houseguests know, for the past few weeks The Long Road Back has been taking place as all of the previously eliminated houseguests fought for a chance to return to the house. Now, it's time to see how they did in their fight to return to the game and their overall standings as of the jury phase of the game...

In 16th place, the first houseguest officially eliminated from the game was @TheSceptileMaster, who lost his balance in Medicham's Balance Bounce!

In 15th place, @triplemo was modkilled! Rest in peace, Trip Van Winkle!

In 14th place, @pikachuuuu101 got schooled in a good, old fashioned game of Good Old Tetris!

In 13th place, @Jadethepokemontrainer couldn't buzz in fast enough, and was bested at TSM's Tiebreaker Quiz Show Extravaganza!

Finally, in 12th place, @TOTAL_EPICNESS and need for speed cost him the game due to a swift modkill! Have fun in Driver's Ed!

Which means...

The winner of The Long Road Back and the houseguest returning to the game is...

@NinjaPenguin! Way to Janelle your way back into the game!

As part of winning your way back into the game, you have earned the
Wreath of Wrath. This advantage keeps you safe from being nominated and elimination for the next two weeks of the game, in exchange for not competing in any competitions during that time! Congratulations NP! @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is also back in the competition from his leave. It's good to see you back Nick! Official standings in the OP have been changed to reflect the true elimination order so far.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
It turns out that editing the OP isn't working for me right now, so you guys have to wait for that to work for standings to be updated. :U

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 6 - Part 2 - Will you survive...?

We're back in this very, very special week houseguests... Let's start off with a few questions...

Is there anyone left in the game that is too prideful and powerful? Someone who is such a threat that needs to be taken out as soon as possible?

Is there anyone in the game that is too inactive for their own good? Someone who could be a burden for you, if left in the game?

Is there anyone in the game who has a position that's better than your own? Someone who you are envious of and who needs to be backstabbed as soon as possible?

Is there anyone in the game who is too greedy? Someone with way more allies and connections than your own?

Is there anyone in the game who has a competitive fire like any other? Someone who stands in the way of you winning competitions?

Is there anyone in the game who you think has too many advantages? Someone whose gluttony makes them a target?

Is there anyone in the game whose friendship is important to you? Someone who you want to get out without targeting them to avoid hurting them?

Well... Then this is the week for you! This week, there's no HOH, no POV, no nominees, and no limits to the backstabbing, betrayal, big moves, and social plays that can happen! This is Survivor Week, and you need to communicate with everyone if you truly want to survive! Here's how things will work: everyone votes for the person they want gone... It's as simple as that! @NinjaPenguin is safe this week due to the Wreath of Wrath, but other than that, you can vote for whoever you like! There are no restrictions and almost anyone can be eliminated! Just be sure to send in your vote by 8:00 PM on 1/10/18!

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
And is Quaking having too much fun with the different colored text feature?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 6 - Part 3 - The results are in...

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game).
However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...
The results are in, and with a split of 5-1-1...
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK you are eliminated from the game! Thanks for playing!

Onto warnings... @Nebby Baggington receives his second warning for not submitting on time and will not be able to compete in the next HOH, and @Fiery_Lugia receives his first warning and will not be randomized for the next POV. The OP will be updated shortly and the new update will come out later today or tomorrow.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 7- Head of Household!

Welcome to your fourth Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this HOH involves a lot of tactical striking, like the game of Big Brother itself!

HOH: Passimian's Jungle Bowling

Link 1: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/passimians-jungle-bowling/

Your score will be based off of your high score. As outgoing HOH, Lorde will not compete in this competition, and NP has his wreath, so he will not compete as well.

You guys have a little under 48 hours to bowl your way to HoH status, or until 10:00 PM on January 14th.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 6- Head of Household Results!

With an almost perfect score of 7150, the HOH this week is @Blakers! Congratulations on winning your first HOH this season. Seize the opportunity and make a big move! Make your nominees by 4:30 PM on January 16th.

Warnings:
Alright, so @Little Cherrim gets his first warning for not submitting, which means that he will not be randomly selected to play in this veto competition. @rainyman123 receives his third warning for not submitting, making him eliminated from the competition! Have fun not playing Big Brother! Please be more active in the future guys!

This is Quaking, signing out.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
At this point, I think I should nominate Nebby and Little Cherrim. It's been a confusing past couple of weeks, and I haven't spoken to either of you all game, so I know you don't have my best interests in mind.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 7- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @Blakers
Nominee: @Nebby Baggington
Nominee: @Little Cherrim
Random Draw: @Lord o da rings
Random Draw: @Fiery_Lugia

Pendant of Pride: @VioletValkyrie

You will be playing Drifloon's Fill and Float and attempt to blow up the biggest bubbles!

The veto ends on January 5th at 9:00 PM. Fill, fill, fill to your heart's content!

This is Quaking, signing out!

Last edited:

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Alright. Violet has used her Pendant of Pride and subs in for mirdo in this POV competition. The POV post will be updated to reflect this change.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 7- Veto Results!

With a score of 289,719 points, @VioletValkyrie has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You can remove a nominee from the block or keep the two the same. Make your decision by PM on 1/20. From there, Blakers will make his renomination and the vote will commence from there.

Now, onto warnings. @Fiery_Lugia would receive a warning, but due to a hosting error I noticed, he is exempt for this week. @Little Cherrim receives his second warning this week, and will not be able to compete in the next HOH. Please be more active in the future. @Nebby Baggington has received his dreaded third warning, which means... Thanks for playing! You'll be modkilled for now, but depending on how many jurors are alive towards the end of the season, you and @rainyman123 may be needed to pad out the jury. However, due to the scheduling conflicts this creates, that means that whoever is eliminated this week will be sent directly to the jury, and a player will return in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.