Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 8- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguests. These people will have to gather all of their belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

With 0 votes to stay... @Fiery_Lugia...
is eliminated from the game! Sorry FL! However, feel free to still follow along with the game as the fifth juror this season!

And with 1 vote to stay...
@NinjaPenguin is eliminated from the game! Sorry again, NP! Feel free to follow along with the game as the sixth juror this season!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Also, everyone voted on time this week! Thanks so much guys! Week 9 will be up tomorrow, as the final 5 face-off in a climactic HOH competition! Feel free to strategize until then!
This is Quaking, signing out!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Head of Household!

Welcome to your fifth Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this HOH involves a lot of tactical striking, like the game of Big Brother itself!

HOH: Delphox's Fiery Escape!

Link 1: http://pokemongames.info/pokemon-delphox-s-fiery-escape.html

Your score will be based off of your high score. As outgoing HOH, Mariano will not compete.

You guys have a little under 24 hours to bowl your way to HoH status, or until 4:00 PM on January 31st.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Head of Household Results!

With an almost perfect score of 52,805, the HOH this week is Lorde! Congratulations on winning the final HOH this season! Seize the opportunity and make a big move! This is your last chance to have the power to do so, after all... Make your nominees by 4:00 PM on February 1st.

This is Quaking, signing out.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Oh wow the last HOH? Cool.

All of you should reach out to me! I'll be naming my nominees tonight or tomorrow morning. We're all in the POV so really my nominees aren't crucial, but still.

Great to be back~

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Fellow houseguests, I’ve made my decision. I’m glad to say that most of you did in fact reach out to me during this time, which is splendid. However, I’ve got to make a choice...

I’ll be nominating @Mariano11887 and @VioletValkyrie. I wish you both good luck in the POV, and the rest of the week.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Veto!

As a part of the final Veto Competition of season 3, there will be two players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @Lord o da rings
Nominee: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @Mariano11078

"Random" Draw: @Blakers
"Random" Draw: @mirdo

You will be playing the perenial classic, Donkey Kong, in an attempt to amass the highest score possible!

The veto ends on February 1st at 9:00 PM. This is the last veto of the game... Sharing scores might not be the best idea, especially with tensions high...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Veto Results!

With a score of 38,800 points, @Blakers has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You can remove a nominee from the block or keep the two the same. Make your decision in thread by 9:00 PM on 2/2, but if you did it ASAP, that would be great!. From there, Lorde will make her renomination and the vote will commence from there. This vote will be the last vote of the game until the jury makes their final decision, so if there's someone who is very tricky to beat in challenges, now is the time to eliminate them.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote for the last time. @VioletValkyrie, or @Mariano11887 , their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote to save? Do you vote for who is the lesser threat ? Or do you vote for the bigger strategic threat? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. The game is coming down to the wire. Make a decisive decision and a big move this week or forever hold your piece. You will not get this opportunity again before the end of the game... Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @Lord o da rings will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. Neither of the nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Submit your vote by 2/3/18 at 7 AM EST. The eliminated houseguests will be added as the 7th member of the jury.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 9- Vote Outcome!

It appears that there is a tie! Currently, there is one vote on @VioletValkyrie and one vote on @Mariano11887. @Lord o da rings you must publicly break this tie in thread, eliminating one of the two nominees and making them the 7th member of the jury. You only have 24 hours to vote, but doing it quicker is more preferable, so that I may explain week 10 to the final 4 sooner.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well... I really didn't want to do this, but it looks like I have to. I'll be eliminating @VioletValkyrie.

I wish I didn't need to, but for the sake of my game, and everyone else's, I think it's the best course of action I can take. Please don't take this personally, you know I love you girl. It hurts that I'm doing this, don't doubt that for a second, but it had to happen. I'm sorry.

Before you go, I want to applaud you for playing so amazingly, easily one of the most amazing step-ups from BB2 to here. It was absolutely amazing. I really thought you were invincible, we all did.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
And with that, Violet is the 7th juror of the game! You'll be added to the jury shortly, with some knives waiting for you when you get there.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 10 - Part 1 ~ Lusting After Lust

Welcome to the final normal week of the game before things are handed over to the jury! To start off, you four will be playing a game for the final advantage of the game, the Diadem of Lust. I won't tell you what it does exactly, but rest assured, this baby is your ticket into the final 3. However, in order to get it, you must play a game first.

Diadem Tournament: Excadrill's Tunnel Trouble
Link: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/excadrills-tunnel-trouble/

You only have 24 hours to fight for the highest score in order to get the Diadem, so get to digging! The challenge ends on February 3rd at 7:45 PM!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 10 - Part 2 ~ A Queen Is Crowned!

The results are in, and the winner, with a score of 2780 points is... @Lord o da rings! Congratulations Lorde! The details surrounding your advantage have been PM'ed to you. Please make your decision as soon as possible and post the results in thread.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Alright. The decision that came with the Diadem was that I get to choose one person to join me in the Final 3 for certain. The other two will be competing in a tiebreaker, to decide who will take the final spot of them.

I've made my decision, and will be choosing @mirdo to join me. I wish both Mariano and Blakers luck in their tiebreaker.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 10 - Part 3 ~ It's The Final Challenge!

Alright. At last, @Blakers and @Mariano11887 will compete for the final spot in the final 3! Your competition will be Cursor*10! A game where, like the game of Big Brother, you need to learn from your past mistakes and improve upon them to win! You have 24 hours to get the highest score possible in Cursor*10 and secure your final spot in the jury!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Unfortunately, due to being busier later tonight and wanting to post results as soon as possible. I am going to shorten the deadline by 4 hours. I wish the two of you best of luck in this competition.

@Blakers
@Mariano11887

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 10 - Part 4 ~ Pick Your Battles!

Finally... At long last... The ninth and final juror of Big Brother 3... The contestant who just missed out on a chance with the jury is...
...@Blakers! He lost to @Mariano11887 who had a score of 188! Way to go, Mariano! Jurors... Prepare your questions and talk amongst yourselves about the game... The Finale will begin within the next 48 hours...
For one of the last times in this game...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Finale Start!

Houseguests! Jury members! After a long game, the finale of the game has approached us. It's time for the jury to make their pick on who should be the winner of Pokébeach Big Brother: Out of the Box! Wishing good luck to our finalists @Lord o da rings, @Mariano11887, and @mirdo who have been in it to win it this whole season! Prepare to answer many questions from the jury as allowed! Now, without further ado, the finale of Pokébeach Big Brother: Out of the Box!!!

Special Detail: It’s now time for the jury to make their final decisions and cast their votes for who they think should win the game! Each jury member may ask each finalist 1 question, meaning they can ask up to 3 in total. However, the jury technically doesn’t have to ask any questions and can just vote if they choose. Whoever gathers the most votes from the jury will win the game! If a juror fails to vote, then their vote will be excluded or randomized, depending on the number of jurors who submitted.

Good luck finalists! Jury, you may now begin bombarding the house with questions. Votes must be in by February 11, 2018 5PM EST to submit your final votes for any houseguest to win. When you are asking a houseguest a question, please tag them. The deadline for question asking is February 10, 2018 at 5PM EST, as well. Cast your vote through a PM on the Beach or a DM through Discord! Tagging the jury here:

- @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
- @rainyman123
- @Nebby Baggington
- @Little Cherrim
- @Fiery_Lugia
- @NinjaPenguin
- @VioletValkyrie
- @Blakers

This is Quaking, signing out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.