Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: June 2018 - Glass Cannons ~ All Judging Up!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Waaaah I can't edit it edit look you can edit it now

Basic;
Shuckle GX [G] HP 250
Pokémon GX rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Ability: Shell Smash
If you used your GX attack during your last turn, you may put damage counters on this Pokémon until it has 10 HP remaining (if this Pokémon has 10 HP remaining, you cannot use this ability). If you do, put 5 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[G] Bug Bite 30

[C] Power Trick GX
Until this Pokémon is knocked out, this Pokémon's attacks do 250 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon. This Pokémon's base HP is now 30. Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon during their next turn.

Weakness: [F] *2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
The Berries it stores in its vase-like shell decompose and become a gooey liquid.

Edited it so it was slightly less broken

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
^I hope you realise that by re-submitting your card in this contest, you are also accepting a two point penalty. One way to avoid this penalty in the near future is if you ask one of the judges to edit the entry for you. Something I learned around a year ago.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
^I hope you realise that by re-submitting your card in this contest, you are also accepting a two point penalty. One way to avoid this penalty in the near future is if you ask one of the judges to edit the entry for you. Something I learned around a year ago.
oh ok. We can't edit the posts so this is the only way to fix it...

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Basic;
Shuckle GX [G] HP 250

Ability: Shell Smash
If you have used your GX attack during your last turn, you may put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, put 5 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[G] Bug Bite 30

[C] Power Trick GX
Until this Pokémon is knocked out, this Pokémon's attacks do 250 more damage. This Pokémon's base HP is now 30. Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon during their next turn.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
The Berries it stores in its vase-like shell decompose and become a gooey liquid.
Greninja Break
Turtonator GX

This could be pretty interesting in a zygarde GX/bonny loop deck. better sniping than decidueye and its easy to max potion or acerola up and get out extra damage while zygarde is protected

The Last Shaymin

Floof
This could be pretty interesting in a zygarde GX/bonny loop deck. better sniping than decidueye and its easy to max potion or acerola up and get out extra damage while zygarde is protected
It's slightly less broken now, but gardenia or fresh water set is too good.

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
Card:
Min Min’s Drampa GX / Basic/ HP:130 /Dragon
Ability: Berserk
If this Pokemon’s health goes under 100, add 2 damage counters to every attack that does damage.
[C][C][C] Dragon Pulse: 70+
For every 3 damage counters on this Pokemon, this attack does 20 more damage.
[C][C][C]Ramram GX: 300-
For every damage counter on this Pokemon, this attack does 50 less damage.
Weakness:Water x20
Resistance: Fire-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]
I wanted to make a card for ARMS's most fun char. Drampa seemed like a good choice as it was a dragon with colors like the Ice Dragon, and can use a similar move to the Dragons in ARMS. Ramram came from one of Min Min's signature ARMS.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
My entry :
Attack FormeDeoxys GX HP160 (P)

(Ability) Long Strike
Once during your turn (before your attack)
You may Discard an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon EX or GX.

(P)(P)(P) Ultima-Slice 30×
This attack does 30 damage times the amount of Energy in your opponent’s discard pile.

(P)(P)(P) Eradicate GX
Put up to 5 cards in your opponent’s hand into the Lost Zone.
Weakness: (P) Resistance: Retreat Cost : (C)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Stage 2: Aurorus GX [W] 250 HP
Evolves from Amaura

[Ability:] Aurora Frills
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, as many times as you like before this Pokémon attacks, you may put 8 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, choose a Special Condition. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now affected by that Special Condition.

[W][W][C][C] Icebreaker Stomp 140+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Special Condition affecting your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[W] Ice Age GX 100
Discard all of your Benched Pokémon. Then, put up to 5 in any combination of Mysterious Fossil, Amaura, Aurorus, and Aurorus GX from your hand to your deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
An entry from me? Who said that?

diancie_gx_cac_by_steffenka-dcdzn18.png

So in case yall don't know, I hate making GX cards, so I decided to make a GX card :p
I don't really know a lot about glass cannons, so I just picked a Pokémon that usually has low HP in the tcg, and Diancie fit that spot perfectly! Regarding the Ability, I wanted it to be able to heal others at a cost, since it's giving out healing diamond it made - basically it's giving a piece of itself is how I see it. Diamond Storm is it's signature move, so of course it should have it! Regarding the GX move, I see it as Diancie creating a huge diamond wall, and the opponent's Pokémon slamming into it, but because diamonds are hard to break, they would also damage themselves along with Diancie :p
I am well aware of the alignment issues, but that is out of my hands, and unfortunately not something I can fix in the program I use .-.

Artwork taken from the Phantom Forces booster packs, by 5ban Graphics
Blanks, Energy and numbers are by @aschefield101, though I have edited the HP as 180 was the lowest on the resource sheet
Holofoil pattern is by @Nekoban Ryo

I wish the best of luck to the other entries, and happy Hunger Games! :D

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Stage 2: Aurorus GX [W] 250 HP
Evolves from Amaura

[Ability:] Aurora Frills
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, as many times as you like before this Pokémon attacks, you may put 8 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, choose a Special Condition. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now affected by that Special Condition.

[W][W][C][C] Icebreaker Stomp 140+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Special Condition affecting your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[W] Ice Age GX 100
Discard all of your Benched Pokémon. Then, put up to 5 in any combination of Mysterious Fossil, Amaura, Aurorus, and Aurorus GX from your hand to your deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:
kinda overpowered, you can just chain paralyze the opponent

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Basic: Blachepheleon, [R] 130 HP, Ultra Beast

Ability: Burn Up, If this pokemon's remaining HP is 30 or less, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

Attack: Mind Blown [R], [R], [C] 130 damage. This pokemon does 60 damage to itself.

Weakness: [W]. Resistance: [P] Retreat: 1

It slithers toward people. Then, without warning, it triggers the explosion of its own head. It's apparently one kind of Ultra Beast.

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Basic: Blachepheleon, [R] 130 HP, Ultra Beast

Ability: Burn Up, If this pokemon's remaining HP is 30 or less, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

Attack: Mind Blown [F], [F], [C] 130 damage. Put this pokemon does 60 damage to itself.

Weakness: [W]. Resistance: [P] Retreat: 1

It slithers toward people. Then, without warning, it triggers the explosion of its own head. It's apparently one kind of Ultra Beast.
You may want to switch the F's in the attack to R's as to match the typing of Blacephalon :)