• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (Post SM6) Cynthia: The Deck

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Pokémon (20):

4x Garchomp (Fighting-type, SM6)
2x Gabite (Fighting-type, SM6)
4x Gible (Fighting-type, SM6)
1x Buzzwole-GX
1x Regirock-EX
3x Lucario SM5
3x Riolu SM5
2x Tapu-Lele-GX

Trainers (29):

2x Sycamore
4x Cynthia SM5
2x N
1x Brigette
2x Guzma
4x Ultra Ball
4x Brooklet Hill
2x Pal Pad (Reprinted in SM5)
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Rare Candy
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone

Energy (11):

4x Strong Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy
3x Fighting Energy

The Strategy:

Spam Cynthias and hit for 200-250 damage every turn with Garchomp. Use Lucario to grab your Cynthias. Buzzwole can apply some early pressure if needed, and Regirock helps your numbers.

Basic Riolu HP70[F]

[C] Detect
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

[F] Jab 10

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Stage 1 Lucario HP110[F]
Evolves from Riolu

Ability Aura Sight
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you have Garchomp in play, you may search your deck for 1 card and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[F][C] Scud Jab 70
This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance.

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Basic Gible HP50[F]

[F] Ascension
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon (this counts as evolving this Pokémon). Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Stage 1 Gabite HP80[F]
Evolves from Gible

[F] Ascension
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon (this counts as evolving this Pokémon). Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C] Slash 40

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Stage 2 Garchomp HP150[F]
Evolves from Gabite

[C][C] Quick Dive
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[F][C][C] Champion's Blade 100+
If you played Cynthia from your hand during this turn, this attack does 100 more damage.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat:

Trainer Cynthia Supporter

Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 6 cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Trainer Pal Pad Item

Shuffle 2 Supporter cards from your discard pile into your deck.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Draskk

Blast From The Past
You don't really NEED the numbers from Regirock...
Lets you hit 210 without a Band and lets Buzzwole and Quick Dive do 60 to KO small basics. It also lets you KO Decidueye with no Strong Energy. It's not needed but I think 1 is worth it.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
3-3 for Lucario is overdoing it. I would maybe add to the N or Sycamore count by dropping the line to 2-2. Another potential option is an extra Guzma, since Garchomp's free retreat is great in conjunction with that card. Following that same logic, maybe you could drop a Float Stone in favor of another Choice Band?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
3-3 for Lucario is overdoing it. I would maybe add to the N or Sycamore count by dropping the line to 2-2. Another potential option is an extra Guzma, since Garchomp's free retreat is great in conjunction with that card. Following that same logic, maybe you could drop a Float Stone in favor of another Choice Band?
The thing with running more supporters is that 9 turns out of 10 you will want to use Cynthia. Because of that, I think higher counts of Lucario and lower counts of other Supporters makes more sense than regular Supporter counts and 2-2 Lucario. Plus you have Pal Pad. I don't think 4 Band is needed but I do think you need 2 Floats.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Looks good to me! I get the reasoning for Regirock, but feel that between your Strong Energy and Choice Band you should hit hard enough without it. I personally would take it out for a second Brigette since you really need that T1 Brigette. Otherwise, looks really good to me!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Looks good to me! I get the reasoning for Regirock, but feel that between your Strong Energy and Choice Band you should hit hard enough without it. I personally would take it out for a second Brigette since you really need that T1 Brigette. Otherwise, looks really good to me!
That actually sounds like a good idea, I'll definitely try it :)