• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Silvally-Gx/Winona Turbo Deck (With Tool Control)

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
Hi everyone,

This week i am bringing you guys my Silvally-Gx Turbo deck. The setup is just OP. Winona is a better version of Brigette for expanded so the setup is very very consistent and can snowball very well. You often end up your first turn with 30-35 cards left in your deck.

- Winona searches for 3 Colorless pokémon; Oranguru and Shaymin-Ex for draw support.
- It gets out both Type: Null and its evolution: Silvally-Gx. You could easily setup 3 Silvally-Gx by turn 2.
- Combining the "Gyro Unit" ability with the "Invasion" ability, we have free retreat and switching.
- Magerana's "Change Clothes" ability as a lot of synergy. It allows us to play tool cards on anything so we can thin our hand and have better draw power. We rearrange tools at will and can hit for weakness with Psychic, Fire, Lightning and Fighting Memory.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Type: Null CIN 89
* 3 Silvally-GX CIN 108
* 1 Magearna UPR 91
* 1 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX UPR 63
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 Winona ROS 96
* 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129
* 1 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Electric Memory UPR 121
* 1 Psychic Memory CIN 98
* 1 Fire Memory UPR 123
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 N NVI 101
* 3 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Weakness Policy PRC 142
* 2 Pokémon Communication BLW 99
* 1 Fighting Memory CIN 94

##Energy - 14

* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130
* 10 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I would also consider teching in some other cards:

- Lugia-Ex can hit for 180dmg with a choice band. His attack can discard the Stadium thus allowing to clear our bench of easy prizes if we need to. It also has a different weakness.

- Oranguru UPR could possibly help against a Garbodor deck and potentially help with tool management. Or maybe it is not worth.

- M Rayquaza-Ex could possibly be played with this. Would need to see if deck space allows. It has a bad ass synergy with Magerana UPR also since you could potentially reuse a single Spirit Link to evolve multiple Rayquaza-Ex or allow them to use other tools like Choice Band.

There is also other pokémon that could fit in there. Notice that i used Psychic Energies but it could possibly be any type of energy since all main attackers need only Colorless Energy.

Sky06

^_^
This looks like a really good deck!!! One of my sugestions would be to add a psychic memory, so when you go against fighting types, (Silvaly's weakness) you can hit your weakness for weakness. (Kinda a mouthful) but over all good deck!

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
This looks like a really good deck!!! One of my sugestions would be to add a psychic memory, so when you go against fighting types, (Silvaly's weakness) you can hit your weakness for weakness. (Kinda a mouthful) but over all good deck!

Thank you for the feedback. I actually have Psychic Memory, you probably just missed it. Psychic and Fighting Memories are definitely better and one can choose which one to include depending. My list might actually have a bit too many tools.

Managing tools is probably the hardest part of the deck since Magearna can only remove 1 tool per turn and Winona cannot search directly for it. Need to see how getting the right tools at the right moment works since it is a bit tricky to get used to. Getting Sky Field up quickly is usually crucial in order to give extra bench space and keep on dropping Shaymin-Ex for extra draw.

Winona helps you draw but also helps you setup your Stage 1 attackers at the same time. Getting 1 Shaymin out is good, but having the opportunity to draw 3 pokémon; Shaymin-Ex, Oranguru and Silvally-Gx at once is paramount.

Last edited:

TrevGallade

Trevterra!!!
I like the list, but I feel like it could use some more draw supporters for late game draw power (just based off of what I see, but I feel like gameplay could show otherwise). I feel like the Pokémon Communications should/could be switched for more N, Colress, or for Cynthia, and you could probably trade the wishful baton for the Lugia you would like to tech. I don't think Mega Ray would do well in this deck, simply because Ray would clunk your deck up, and I feel like your deck would get clunked up by Ray. I really like your deck, and I hope I have helped in some way! :)