Games Splatoon2

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Team Comedy won and I am so happy. Happy Marina is happy me. (God my life is so meaningless...)

I am ready for Pearl and Marina amiibo.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I finally now own a Switch and a copy of Splatoon 2! I'm only Level 6 at the moment but I'm quickly trying to raise my level and gain some interest in weapon types I plan to play.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Yaaaay how do you like it? did you get botw?

For being the only game I own for my Switch at the moment, it's very enjoyable. It's definitely one of those "Pick up and play whenever" games, just spending a few minutes online for a match and being able to put it down whenever you want, but having a single-player mode doesn't make that as big of a downside as you can spend a lot of time on that if you want. This strictly does feel like an online game to play with friends, because that's the type of game it is. And I don't mind that. It's really one of the only shooters I can get into.

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
I never played it, but my sis has it, as well as the original.

Might ask them about it

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
What are everyone's thoughts on the Splatoon announcements for the Nintendo Direct?
Things like the return of Piranha Pit and Camp Triggerfish, Rank X, Octo Expansion and its existence of Paid DLC, and the introduction of playable Octolings, as a refresher.
The stages and new rank aren't too interesting to me, what I'll be mainly talking about it Octo Expansion.

I think its existence itself is enough to justify the price you have to pay for it. I love the concept, and think it's nice to have more single-player content in Splatoon 2. I can't say enough praise for its atmosphere, the playable character waking up in a dark subway station without her memories and hinted to be a living genetic experiment is amazing to me, it's the last kind of atmosphere you would expect from Splatoon, but it's fitting with the antagonist and mysterious tone for the Octolings. I'm incredibly excited to learn some of the lore for this, the setting is just too cool for me to pass up.
I'm not too excited to play as an Octoling outside of this mode, but I certainly think it's nice to have something the game's community has wanted for so long.

A smaller thing no one talks about is the music for the entire announcement, I love both of the new songs shown for this announcement, part of my excitement is actually just hearing the new music coming from this update, as I wasn't too fond of the music introduced with the 2.0 update.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Things like the return of Camp Triggerfish

Dead God - N O

1452486561568.jpg

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
What are everyone's thoughts on the Splatoon announcements for the Nintendo Direct?
Things like the return of Piranha Pit and Camp Triggerfish, Rank X, Octo Expansion and its existence of Paid DLC, and the introduction of playable Octolings, as a refresher.
The stages and new rank aren't too interesting to me, what I'll be mainly talking about it Octo Expansion.

I think its existence itself is enough to justify the price you have to pay for it. I love the concept, and think it's nice to have more single-player content in Splatoon 2. I can't say enough praise for its atmosphere, the playable character waking up in a dark subway station without her memories and hinted to be a living genetic experiment is amazing to me, it's the last kind of atmosphere you would expect from Splatoon, but it's fitting with the antagonist and mysterious tone for the Octolings. I'm incredibly excited to learn some of the lore for this, the setting is just too cool for me to pass up.
I'm not too excited to play as an Octoling outside of this mode, but I certainly think it's nice to have something the game's community has wanted for so long.

A smaller thing no one talks about is the music for the entire announcement, I love both of the new songs shown for this announcement, part of my excitement is actually just hearing the new music coming from this update, as I wasn't too fond of the music introduced with the 2.0 update.

Piranha Pit and Triggerfish are the two stages I wanted in Splatoon 2. However, I will not be purchasing the dlc. I am not interested in another story mode, and when that releases, there will be so many octoling, that it will be cool to be an Inkling.