Finished Ten! Season 4~Congratulations Blakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
GG! For the best really, I'm headed to a 10t tomorrow -- probably wouldn't have internet access.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This was a weird season, mainly since only 9 people played. However, what's shown by only 9 players playing the game is that people are losing interest in Count to Ten. Advice to future hosts of this game, if you want the game to be as a successful as possible you should probably make sure you have a handful of players before starting, and this goes for any game. 9 or 8 since one of them left is way too small for a game. Luckily a game like this is still able to function, but generally isn't the same with so few players.

I think that we should either take a break from the game or add some sort of new twist to the game to shake up how it works. The same thing over and over gets boring eventually, especially when it's being played as frequently as it is right now.

But congrats @Blakers! After getting 3rd place in Seasons 2, and 3 and like 13th in Season 1 it's about time you won one! Well deserved after the last two especially.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I think that we should either take a break from the game
Agreed. I'm going to take a break from hosting this game for a while. If anyone else wants to, they are welcome to, but they should probably add some kind of twist or something (like lorde said)

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
I actually also think an important part might be to let players see for themselves that they are out. I haven't really paid any attention to previous seasons, so I don't know what happens, perhaps they don't comment that they are out, but denying them their own loss could be a negative for some people (for example if I played, I would want to see I am out when I go to post, rather than being skipped over). I get that you probably do that for the sake of speeding up the game, but just some food for thought ^w^

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I actually also think an important part might be to let players see for themselves that they are out. I haven't really paid any attention to previous seasons, so I don't know what happens, perhaps they don't comment that they are out, but denying them their own loss could be a negative for some people (for example if I played, I would want to see I am out when I go to post, rather than being skipped over). I get that you probably do that for the sake of speeding up the game, but just some food for thought ^w^
I usually try to let people post, but most people just don't. I'll try to leave that in mind if I do this again at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.