Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
Opened two single blisters of Forbidden light, got a Beast Ring, Mysterious treasure, and FULL ART GRENINJA!!! Also opened a FL ETB and got Zygarde GX, Diancie Prism, Holo Pheromosa and Tyrantrum, and another Beast ring!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I opened up an ETB of forbidden light, and pulled absolute nada up to my last 2 packs, and pulled a Zygarde GX and a FA Palkia GX. I also opened up the Dusk Mane Necrozma lunch box(because the 7 dollar promo is good) and pulled the SR Celesteela GX. I also pulled a FA Lucario from a friend's pack that I couldn't keep.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Bought a random pack at Target the other day and pulled a regular Yveltal-GX.

Card sucks, don't get me wrong. But when your par-for-course across several games for years has been, "pulling one of the three worst rares in the set", pulling ANY GX is a step up.

Pankace04

All Hail Lord Goomy!
I read that Lord Goomy wanted me to chant Goomy during my next opening. I literally went to Gamestop, bought ONE Burning Shadows pack, chanted Goomy, and got a Rainbow Rare Golisopod GX. My new title is All Hail Lord Goomy starting now.

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
We finally pulled it! Or I should say THEM! ERROR PACK ALSO Best Pokemon Cards OPENING!! Also CODE CARDS for you guys/gals

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Forbidden Light box. It was bad, Ultra Necromza being one of the 4 regular GXs was a slight redemption. Hopefully Celestial Storm will provide me better luck.

- Palkia GX
- Ultra Necrozma GX
- Greninja GX
- Yveltal GX
- Palkia GX full art
- Crasher Wake full art

The Slayer274

Aspiring Trainer
Forbidden Light box. It was bad, Ultra Necromza being one of the 4 regular GXs was a slight redemption. Hopefully Celestial Storm will provide me better luck.

- Palkia GX
- Ultra Necrozma GX
- Greninja GX
- Yveltal GX
- Palkia GX full art
- Crasher Wake full art
wow my box was very similar to yours but worse I pulled Zygarde GX, Naganadel GX, Dialga GX, Palkia GX FA, Crasher Waker FA pretty bad box

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Ouch that is bad. The quality of GXs is not only worse, but you got 1 less as well. I really hope you have better luck in your next box.