Discussion Turbo Dark Zoroark expanded

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, i wanted to know if this was a garbage idea or not. So basically you just run 4-4 zoroark line,
4 darkrai gx 2-3 darkrai ex, 3 shaymin, 1 lele, max elixers, dark patches, everything... colresses instead of cinthias
good idea or not

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
You never need more than one darkrai gx in a deck like this. Also with Zoroark in play shaymin doesn't really help in the long run.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I mean, 1 Shaymin is still solid for the benching aspect so you can still Trade for more things you need. To be honest though, Zoroark completely works best by itself in expanded with the heavy Exeggcutes and consistency/disruption.

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
I mean, 1 Shaymin is still solid for the benching aspect so you can still Trade for more things you need. To be honest though, Zoroark completely works best by itself in expanded with the heavy Exeggcutes and consistency/disruption.
yeah forsure, me and my friends were messing around and i just wanted to know if it could be good at all.. for sure zoroark is better by itself

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Sadly, I think people need to realize that Darkrai has lost its place in the meta. It's one of my favorite decks of all time, but it beats nothing in expanded right now. Garbodor destroys it, Zoroark outpaces it, Fighting does Fighting things, Toad doesn't let Darkrai play the game, and Gardevoir has Ballads and resistance. Needless to say, I should sold my Dark Patches when they were 15 bucks a pop.

uncleyuri

~
It would be fun but not really competitive. Darkrai doesn’t seem to be that great right now because Zoroark beats it pretty handily. I’d prob run a thinner Zoroark line instead of a 4-4 if I were to run this. Taking 8 cards out of the normal speed Darkrai lists would be very tough to do.