Pokemon What would be your team if you were the Champion?

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
Simple question. If you were a champion, choose your Pokemon. I personally love the Ghost type so here's mine. This is also my top 6 favorite ghosts (Least to most favorite)
Decidueye, Mimikyu, Chandelure, Mismagius, Gengar, Banette (With Banetite)

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I'm not Champion material, but I had decent luck with Ice-Types back when I tried playing semi-competitively in Gen4.

I think this is what my team looked like back then: Froslass, Mamoswine, Weavile, Walrein, Lapras, and Jynx/Cloyster

Now my Ice team would look probably look like this: Vanilluxe (or Aurorus), Glaceon, Lapras, Weavile, A-Sandslash, and Froslass

Otto von Bismarck

*Preußens Gloria plays*
Bidoof.png
Bidoof.png

Bidoof.png
Bidoof.png

Bidoof.png
Bidoof.png

pine_ddog

Chaotic Neuteral
I wouldn't stick to 1 type, as that's to limiting.

1. Emboar - Technically my first Pokemon (1st one was actually a Mudkip, but it was in a bootleg copy of Pokemon Sapphire, and that copy is long gone and broken, so I don't count it.) one of my favorites, and one of the only Pokemon I've managed to get to Level 100 in games other than XY-on.

2. Primarina - Just became my favorite Pokemon after Sun, was the undisputed MVP of my team. Very well designed Pokemon, and I loved the team so much I raised them all to level 100, just because of how much I played that game.

3. Hippowdon - First shiny Pokemon I ever found in Black 2, pure luck, wasn't even hunting. Shiny Pokemon hunting has become one of my favorite hobbies in the Pokemon games. Didn't get to use him on my champion team, but he became a permanent team member after finding him, (sorry Omastar.)

4. Bulbasaur - First pokemon I've ever seen, was my favorite when I was a kid and getting into the franchise (right around when FireRed and LeafGreen released,) I never used him until Pokemon X, as my first game was Pokemon Black 2, but whenever I play gen 1, or get the option to choose one of the gen 1 starters, I'll always go with Bulbasaur. (Not the biggest fan of Venasaur, Bulbasaur is always my favorite, well second favorite Pokemon.)

5. Groudon - First TCG card I've ever had (Groudon-ex from EX: Crystal Guardians, got it as a gift for Easter around 2006-7.) I still have, and it has served me good. Reminds me of my love in TCG. I bring it to every major tournament I go to.

6. Rayquaza - First competitive TCG deck, old one from BW: Dragons Exalted, (I know this list is a lot of firsts, but what else would I choose.) Didn't do to great, but was still fun and taught me a lot.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
*Ahem* Shuckle, Shuckle, Shuckle, Miltank, Miltank, Miltank.
I'll have endless supplies of juice and milk. Also, if I lived in the Pokemon world, I would own 1000 shuckles and ride them like the nanobots in Big Hero 6.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Probably be a multi-type Champion, because I like so many different Pokémon! Anyways, the first 3 are Pokémon I've had a lot of succes with in the Battle Tree, and the last 3 are among my fave Pokémon, so there's a bit to choose from :p

Mega Pidgeot, Alolan Muk and Incineroar - A team I've had plenty of succes with in the Battle Tree, with my longest streak being around 29 (I know it's not that long but still, it's hard :p)

Bellossom, Alolan Ninetales and Barbaracle - 3 Pokémon that I absolutely adore, and I think they're so cute!

My ace would probably be Mega Pidgeot, and then I'd have a Z-move on my Barbaracle because of Tough Claws - Creative I know :p

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I'd roll with Fairy-types; since they're my favorite type. Lots of type coverage to counter those ugly Poison-types and cold Steel-types that try to do harm to my beautiful Fairies...lol.

- Primarina (The eloquent Primarina thrives in the spotlight. She sings her song of victory as she washes away her opponents!)
- Mimikyu (The engima who lives in the shadows. An expert at counterattacks, her swift retaliations are a sight to behold!)
- Whimsicott (The trickster who loves causing mischief. He's an expert at befuddling his opponents; laughing behind his Substitute as his foes struggle to hit him!)
- [Mega] Audino (The Team Mom who can't help herself in battle. While she's a peaceful, friendly one outside of battle, she becomes simply frightening in battle!)
- Tapu Lele (The Team Genius; she swats foes aside with her powerful Psychic attacks. When she's not in battle, she enjoys tormenting her teammates in cranial combat!)
- Magearna (The Quiet One; she doesn't speak much, she prefers to let her attacks do the talking. Her attacks speak louder than words!)

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I'd vary my team composition, like Blue.

• Luxray: My lead. Not the strongest 'mon ever, so I'd use her to lead things off.
  • Hydreigon: A powerhouse. Very useful against... Well, a lot of things.
  • Sceptile: This would be my Mega, if I was in a region that utilized Megas.
  • Aerodactyl: Someone's gotta have Fly.
  • Milotic: She's beauty, she's grace, she'll Hydro Pump you in the face.
  • Gengar: Good ole ghosty. :D

Zebuum

Just your average guy
Mimikyu with Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Taunt, and Dazzling Gleam.

Breloom with Seed Bomb, Sky Uppercut, Stone Edge, and Double Team

Magmortar with Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Brick Break, and Hyper Beam

Electivire with Thunder, Brick Break, Earthquake, and Ice Punch.

Garchomp with Earthquake, Dragon Tail, Brick Break, and Flamethrower

Drapion with Cross Poison, Crunch, Aerial Ace, and X-Scissor. Drapion would also hold a Darkinium Z.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
I've actually daydreamed about this a lot. I'd be from the Unova region, and as the champion (of Hoenn) I'd have the following team:

Dragonite - My OP pseudo-legendary pokemon (think of a combination of Ash's Charizard and Iris's Dragonite), has only lost 1 battle so far.
Gengar (shiny) - Capable of OP psychic shenanigans (like Ash's Haunter).
Emolga - Shines in double battles with tailwind support and paralysis (with a sassy personality similar to Iris's Emolga). Hates being inside the pokeball.
Milotic - OP tank & healer with Aqua Ring shenanigans (similar to Skyla's Swanna), aiming to wear down its opponents gradually.
Jirachi (shiny) - Rarely battles, but when it does it provides Wish support and Doom Desires everything to oblivion!
Lucario (Mega) - Becomes an unstoppable Super Saiyan!! Frenemies with Dragonite (more or less tied in strength).

I'd start my journey with a Feebas which is super weak and lose every single one of my battles. Despite this I show a lot of love to it and eventually evolves into a majestic Milotic which becomes a super tank due to all the beating it took. Just before this, a wild Emolga joins my team as it took pity on me and Feebas, and eventually the two (Milotic and Emolga) become a formidable double team force with Tail Wind and Electric-Aqua Ring shenanigans. Much later down the line, I actually catch a Rayquaza (shiny) thanks to Dragonite & Lucario, but give it away to Iris because I trust her as a better dragon trainer. Then, I lose to her in the finals of the Unova League as her last remaining pokemon, Rayquaza, sweeps the remaining half of my team including Dragonite, Lucario, and Jirachi.

Sorry for the long post~

Wechselbalg

brb
Team Flair aka Team "Work that runway b*tches!" And f*ck balanced team building. AI Teams always suck anyway.

Aromatisse
Purugly
Starmie
Florges
Tsareena

Mega-Diancie