Finished [YPPY] Let's Write A Story! - Story Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
We might as well have a YPPY going, and I'm feeling artistic. Story time, anyone?

Rules (slightly different because I'm feeling WILD):
1. This is YPPY, meaning You-Person-Person-You. This means two people must post after your last post before you can post again.
2. We gots to write us a story! However, this is a community project, so don't centralise the plotline around your own idea for the story too much. For example, don't make a post saying "in space" and, should the story's setting change, then say "on Mars". We gotta try and go with the flow a bit, and if you're fighting the flow then we'll just ban you from posting, after a warning of course.
3. In past versions of this game it has been a 1-word-per-post restriction, but that can leave members with words like "in" or "and", which is a bit boring for them. So this time, one MAJOR word is allowed per post, but smaller ones are allowed too, or 2 larger ones one after another that are joined at the foot. Example posts include:
red tuxedo (if appropriate)
a red tuxedo
in a red tuxedo
4. Preferably finish your posts with your major word. It's more polite because the next poster gets a bit more creative liberty.
5. If a story isn't posted in for over 24 hours, I'll finish a sentence and begin another one.

The first part of the story will be a bit longer in the name of a faster start:
Story Begin said:
It's Summer, and the beach was crowded thanks to the glorious sun. But then...

Status
Not open for further replies.